There are many ways to get involved and we would love to hear from you.
- If you have an idea however interesting, please contact us.
- Do you have skills that you believe could benefit CWF or are you experienced in fundraising/project coordination and would love to volunteer? please contact us.
- Become a regular donor: Any donation is gratefully received and will have a direct impact on local communities. Regular donations are particularly welcome as they enable us forward our work more effectively. For further information please go to Donate Now
- Fundraise for CWF: Do you have an event that you wish to hold on behalf of CWF? If yes, please let us know and we will help in every way we can.
No amount is too small and every penny donated does make a big difference in the lives of those most in need. There are several ways you can donate to CWF
Click here to Donate
Are you a researcher, a lecturer or a high school teacher looking for a charity to work with? Do you or your pupils want to learn more about the people and communities we work with? Great news – we are presently looking for new schools to partner with and would love to establish a working relationship with you!
At the moment, we are working with Emarid College.
Why work with CWF?
We are dedicated to rescuing and helping youth and children affected by armed conflict and other forms of violence and we seek to empowered them achieve greater self-reliance. Depending on your area of interest, we provide you with the opportunity of meeting or sponsoring former child soldiers, orphans and other vulnerable children that we work with.
As a teacher, we want to help your students learn more about Africa and discover what an amazing and diverse continent it is. In this increasingly globalized world, it is important that young students learn about other countries and cultures.
Education regarding global issues enable students develop the required knowledge and skills to actively engage with the world as global citizens. Africa, and our work, can be integrated into your curriculum in many ways. For instance, it easily fits into lessons about citizen and state, geography, conflict management, art & culture, music/dance, poverty, unemployment. To mention a few.
Once they have learnt about our work, we hope your students will feel motivated to make a difference in the lives of the students we support in Africa. we are therefore on-hand to offer support information and advice as you learn more about our work and hopefully raise funds for us.
What can we do for you?
- Link you up with a school in Africa and facilitate exchange of letters and possibly visits to the school (Universities and High Schools)
- Come and give an assembly about our work and education in Africa
- Provide support and materials for any fundraising your school or institution does for CWF
Do you work for a company that wants to set itself apart from its competitors by working with a charity? Do you want your company to be part of the transformative work we are doing in Africa? Good news – we are always looking for new companies to work with and would love to work with you!.
Why work with CWF?
There are various good reasons for your business to work with us in transforming lives in the areas we work. Here are a few:
- It will differentiate you from your competitors
- It will enhance your reputation – you will get positive publicity for looking beyond your profits and making a difference in other people’s lives
- It will increase sales by linking new products/services to a good cause
- It will help enhance your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) profile and meet your CSR objectives
- This will increase customer and supplier loyalty, attract new customers and increase brand awareness
- Your employees will feel more engaged, motivated and loyal because of the knowledge that they are helping to transform lives in Africa